Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faceplant-STC
Saint

re: Hey Saints!

Hey Saints. It's been awhile. I hope everyone is doing well. My name is Brent (Faceplant) Nelson.

I'm excited to give WoW another try. I'm not sure how the gaming will work at this point since I am still downloading 65G of the game and haven't been able to log in and play yet. My internet speed is not the best so it will be interesting to see what happens when I finally log in. I'm also still researching everything I have missed in the last 6 expansions, LOL. I have a lot of catching up to do but it will be great to chat and visit with old friends while I catch up.

The last time I played WoW, I was living in St. Peters, MO but since then I have moved to Hawaii, Texas, South Carolina, and I currently live in Bossier City, LA. I've been here for the past 5 years.

Thank you for welcoming me back into the Guild! It weighed heavily with my decision to give the game another go.

Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

Welcome back   friend  :)

Awarded:

Brent,

Welcome back to STC.  Technically, you're still a Saint and Faceplant is still in the guild.  You've missed a lot, but there's always time to learn and play.  

Hope to see you soon!

Gerhart

Faceplant-STC
Saint

I couldn't remember my old email and password to log in again so I re-registered. If you want to remove Faceplant-STC and reset my old account, I would be cool with that. Whatever is easier.

I still have 38G to download before I can login to the game.  Hopefully tomorrow sometime.

Thanks again.

Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

We do not have the ability to reset the account.  The new one is fine.  

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: