Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fuldarr
Saint

re: Hallo!

Hallo!!

My name is Joe, I'm Fuldarr in Wow! I have been playing since 2005 on and off, many toons, many memories. I haven't been part of an active guild community for many years, recently I've been playing mostly solo (or with my wife) and just casually experiencing the new story content WoW has to offer. Back during Burning Crusade, Wrath and Cataclysm days I was an officer of a guild and a raid leader, but that guild fell apart. Since then I've just been drifting, once Raid Finder was introduced I was satisfied playing solo for the expansions that followed. 

But alas, I've just turned 31 and am starting to settle down with a family and want to attempt to get back into the active community. I would love to join a raid team, do mythic dungeons, pvp/arena, just try and get back into the not so casual things WoW has to offer. I hope being here I can meet some new people, make some new memories and enjoy progressing playing WoW and have some fun along the way! Thanks for the invite and I will see you in game.

-Joe

P.S- I'm usually playing back and forth between characters. Raegon, Fuldarr or Tolinka are the 3 I'm currently focused on. 

Cheers!

Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

Welcome to STC!  Thanks for the great introduction.  Hope to see you in game soon!

Cheidierey
Saint

Greetings and welcome!

Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

Welcome to STC fuldarr   hope to see you ingame soon 

Welcome! Thank you for posting! I look forward to seeing you in game! 

Dzy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: