Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ColeTheo
Saint

re: One Of The Coolest Things I have Seen Since Playng Wow!

When all the members who attended the meeting marched out in almost single file and marched through Stormwind all the way to the main entrance.  When the line started forming I was like... ok, what are they doing now?  So I then said, ok well, when in Rome...  So I jumped in the line and started marching along with my guild mates.  That was a sight to see.  I know most of you are probably use to that, but that was my first time.  I know... maybe I should get out more!  hehe  But it just made me even more proud to be a member of Saints of the True Covenant!  

Murlenn

Emmika11

its a site isn't it?  pretty awesome.  so glad you have joined the guild.

emm

Awarded:

The March is a wonderful tradition and one of the reasons we hold it in Stormwind.  It acts as a means of solidarity as well as it can be used to recruit new members.  We have a March of Memories for Saints who may have passed or for those close to us who we want to remember.   It's a longer march but is one that I love being a part of. 

It's wonderful that you posted about this and brought a smile to my face as I read it this morning! 

Thank you!

Last edited by Gerhart STC on 2014/01/10 11:35; edited 1 time in total
Boodikka!

Gerhart captured the feelings of the March perfectly.  Sometimes, in this online World, it's nice to just take time for each other.  =)

I am proud to be a Saint and it IS super cool to get together with my friends for a stroll to the gates of Stormwind!!!

Sir Kindrik

It was one of my favorite things as a Novice a well - seeing the discipline and dedication was (and still is) amazing. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: