Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
octopodesrex
Saint

re: Favorite Guild Moment

This post was a little while in the making because, as a new guildie I had yet to experience what the guild was like or even have any experiences with them so I gave it some time.

It was going to be a post on the night I was speaking with all my fellow guild members on board games and geeky things and how much we enjoyed the same thing. Then I thought perhaps I'd talk about how we took down three world bosses in one night together, and how great that feeling was.

However, I think my favorite moment in the guild so far is when a fellow guild member reported a PUG trash talking him and mocking him in party chat, and the guildies encouraged and supported him. I think more than anything this is what separates this guild from others I've been a party to. It takes so little to pull someone down, and it takes an effort to support them. I'm glad I'm in a guild that goes that extra mile to make us feel welcome, to make it feel more like a group of friends and less like a means to an end.

It's my favorite moment because it continues, and I like that. Happy to be here, Saints!
octopodesrex
Saint

re: Favorite Guild Moment

First thing I thought when I wrote "trash talking PUG" (nsfw language) http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8bi4cxTzj1rc2wz2o1_r1_400.gif
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: