Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

re: Saturday STC Afternoon Hunt recap

well the hunt started almost on shedule around 3 pm it started slowly at first but as our number grew it became a lot easier to kill the big devilsaurus

a few of our hunters where able to get their tome to tame the ''beasts''

two primal eggs dropped Neoblast got one and i got the other one
a pet companion also dropped i think Happeria ended up winnig it

a lot of bones where also collected and i think our friend Tony (our only skinners) got a few peices of leather i had a lot of fun and a big ty to all those that came hunting with me

Baynanei, Happeria, Neoblast, Penang, shunzhiku, Zucanthor, Glangar, Amosjackson i hope i didnt forget anyone Happy

jethaya

you are all invited to the firs Stc guild Hunt on the iles of the giant

we will go hunt Big Game dinosaures to collect bones and skins

you can trade the bones , i heard there is even a mount tongue out when you gather an insane amount twisted of those white bones

the hunt will take place on saturday afternoon at 3 pm

everyone is welcome the mobs are elite lvl 90 to 92

we will need a few plate wearer, these mobs do pack a punch

hope to see you there

These are for Ku'ma (who is a zombie troll(!) who lives in a cave on Isle of Giants) and he awards gifts for handing in Giant Dinosaur Bones. You can hand in as little as one or a many as 9999. You collect these bones by killing any mob on Isle of Giants, dinomancers included. The bones can drop in bunches off one kill (the largest I got in one kill was 9) or just one bone. He will have a blue quest giver mark above his head but there is no point seeing him without bones as there is no quest to give, you just bring him bones!

For those who are interested if it's worth collecting the 999, A Large Pile of Giant Dinosaur Bones awards you a companion pet. The Spectral Porcupette Spectral Porcupette companion pet. (imma brag in tiny text here, got mine today ^.^ so cute!)

For those who think collecting 9999 is crazy. Completing A Mountain of Giant Dinosaur Bones awards a mount! Reins of the Bone-White Primal Raptor & awards I've Got 9999 Problems but a Bone-White Primal Raptor Ain't One

(Handing in just one awards gold, handing in 10 is a mote of harmony, 100 is spirit of harmony... so save dem bones!)

While farming bones you also have a chance for Zandalari Kneebiter, Zandalari Anklerender, Zandalari Footslasher & Zandalari Toenibbler dropping for you. And Hunters if you decide you want to tame a direhorn during your slay fest, kill some dinomancers as they drop the tome required to learn how to tame them (not 100% drop rate but they do drop the tome.)

Everything drops bones... everything.

Jethaya

Last edited by Jethaya on 2013/03/16 15:41; edited 1 time in total

it took me 30 dinomancer kills to get my tome so now I have my Stampy
Happeria

We'll see if we can come. There's a big IKEA trip planned for my daughter's Big Girl Bed that day and who knows how we'll be feeling come 3pm. :P I really would like to go, though, I love any chance for a mount!

Sorry. Our niece has her black belt exam tomorrow.

Awarded:

see recap on top post

Yep, I got the ankle biter guy. He's super cute! I rolled greed before everyone else did need, so when Glangar won it he rerolled with me (a 1, haha) and I won it. ;) We should do this again. It was a lot of fun!

Jump to: