Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

re: hello

Hello guys just a litle word to say i miss yah all i have not renew my wow subscription for the summer in fact i dont even raid in SWTOR at the moment
summer activities are keeping me away from the computer so one game is more then enuff

i know you guys have done a really good job in cata looking forward to see whats
comming up in the new expention who knows maybe ill reactivate my account then meanwhile continue to have fun

Jethaya Aka Franky

Awarded:

Franky,
Sorry to hear you are not gaming and I am sure they miss you as much in TOR as we do in WOW.

Hopefully we will see you in game again. If not, enjoy whatever activity you are enjoying!!!

Gerhart
Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

oh i play a litle swtor and tend to mu duties Happy but i dont have time to raid

I think about you at least once a day Franky and laugh. I miss our conversations and singing Hotel California with Tsuki . Our Progress in Raiding and Non-Raiding in WoW chapter Has become an absolute success and under great leadership. The WoW chapter has surprised me by achieving even more than I thought possible through adversities, within a very short time frame and with very little resources. Lately, STC has accumulated some very committed members, and I suspect that it will continue to be an all-around success. Although WoW raiding will not be as quirky without our beloved Canadian Mage, I assure you That you leave the WoW chapter in very good hands until you return. I cannot wait until we play together again my friend.

Jump to: