Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morbidprayer

re: Account got HACKED!

Hey guys, As the subject states my account has been hacked. I have been trying for about three weeks to get my account back but blizzard keeps giving me the run around.

If anyone has any experience with being hacked or dealing with blizzard please let me know. I don't know why i didn't come on the forums to let you guys know earlier, Sorry.

Best Regards, Morbidprayer.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Cistern-Casey
High Councilor

Awarded:

I was hacked a few years ago and was able to get all my stuff back within about 4 - 6 days. Not sure what the circumstances are of your hack, but I hope they are able to get things figured out soon.

Sir Kindrik

Sorry to hear about that Morbid, in most circumstances I've read that it can take several days but ultimately you will get your account and belongings back.
Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

Morbid,
Sorry to hear about your account being hacked. I am not sure if you use an authenticator but Blizzard and we support and reward those who do. Before the Aunthenticator, we had multiple hackings a month. After, we have had 1 account hacked but the guild bank was untouched. We give greater access to the guild bank to those who are "authenticated" and Blizzard gives you a free pet.

I hope you get control of your account soon!

Good luck!
Peneloperose
High Councilor

Awarded:

We were wondering where you disappeared too. Thanks for updating us. Best of luck in getting your account back. Hope to see you soon.

Awarded:

to get your account back from blizzard you will need your original serial number from the game if you can prove your history of paiment it will help a lot too

(lot easier if you pay with a credit card for my part i use game time code but i keep the card after i scratched the numbers )

of course the original e-mail you opened the account with is a must

the more detail you can give them the better if you have any idea of when they hacked you the date, the hours etc

hope this will help you get your account back and that we will see you ingame soon but as Lord gerhart said get a authenticator they are well worth it

Jeth

Call me a conspiracy theorist but I think it is Blizzard who hacked me! I know that sounds crazy but they say my computer and my email have been hacked also. The thing about that is all my security software says other wise, I have a dedicated email for WoW only and nothing else gets opened from that email. They just want me to buy their little device and make an extra $8 off me.

All crazy aside i am going to buy the authentacater (sp?) and try going that route. hope to be back by this weekend. Thanks for all your support guys and girls.

Morbidprayer

Back in action! Just got my account back 2 mins ago. They did some dmg tho. Oh well. just glad to be back. :D

Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

Glad to hear you got back.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: