Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> Public SW: ToR Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FatherGhonel
Saint

re: grrr This game looks kewl

Heyas Saints,
I am seriously thinking about booting windows 7 on a boot camp side of my MAC which can support this game...but know that this game means a lot of hours if I want to play the way I want to. The time I do not have anymore being a single papa of my lovely babies. You all will have to keep me informed as to whether I really need to rejoin the fray Happy. Good seeing the guild I spent so much time in is still doing well.

Padre
Sully
Yaroc
High Councilor

Hey Papa G,

I won't lie to you -- the game is wicked cool.

I believe it's not like other MMOs where you have to spend a lot of time in game to really get anywhere, but basically that would be for you to decide.

Would be awesome seeing you in game again, but if you can't, we understand that your little ones do come first!

'Roc
Cyriniti
Inactive

Heya my friend! Would love to see you back in game, but we sure know about those little ones! Just do what I do! Brush son's hair...do mission....help with schoolwork...do mission....etc.

But whatever you decide, keep in touch!

Great to hear from you Father G! I am running Win7 under boot camp on my Mac with no issues; hope you join us!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> Public SW: ToR Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: