Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Knoahitall
Novice

re: hello

Hello fellow saints. My main is Saintstabs but I like to go by stabs or babybuzz. I have been playing world of warcraft for approximately 6 months and I really enjoy it. I really haven't been in any other guild experiences so this was really my first thing with a guild. Other than wow, some of my hobbies include collecting decks of cards.

So far my favorite time with STC was the guild meeting because I learned more about the guild when I was there and I learned a lot about how the guild runs and operates. It was also kind of funny with all of the toys and trinkets that were being used before the meeting started.
Delphinae
High Councilor

Hail and well met!

When it comes down to me against a situation, I don't like the situation to win.

You cannot leave behind what is always at your side.
Dakari
High Councilor

Awarded:

Welcome to STC!

thanks stabs and I'm glad you are a part of STC now look forward to playing with you more

Glibmute
Saint

Welcome bud Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: