Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marathas

re: Marlador's favorite moment as a novice

It's been a month since I joined STC. My favorite moment so far was the "Running of the Gnomes." Why? Because it was a fun, silly event that didn't require anyone being level 85. I think its great for a guild to have events like that.

So the gnomes began running and I tried to protect little Penny. Unfortunately, she got killed more times than I could count. (dam those sneaky cats in Stranglethorn) I started out thinking "I will heal her", but most things past Elwyn Forest were one-shotting poor little Penny, so then i caught on to the real strategy of "kill stuff before it gets to her". The course was too long, but I had a lot of fun anyway.

Last weekend, I hit level 80. So, as soon as my gear score is high enough, I will be running the Cata dungeons. Hopefully, I will get out of the PUGs and be running with STC groups more often.

See you online
BTP Happy
Peneloperose
High Councilor

Awarded:

re: Marlador's favorite moment as a novice

Despite all my deaths. I had a great time too! Luckily gnomes heal quickly. Happy

Jump to: