Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Valerosa

re: Somethings about me

Hello all!

I just recently joined the guild and give you a little background on myself... I apologize in advance if I say too much but I am known for that...

My name is Patrick and currently live in the snowy state of Michigan. I was originally born and raised in Georgia. I am a soon to be a 35 openly gay man and make no apologies for that. Happy My job is fairly hectic as a supervisor for a cable company but that doesn't bother me because I like the people that I work with most of the time. *cough Dave*

My hobbies outside of playing World of Warcraft are far and few between. I would have to say that my biggest hobby would be bowling. I bowl what seems like a lot to most people but not enough for me. I belong to two individual leagues and am President of one of them. I tend to travel a bit with going to various bowling tournaments in the midwest, so I am always out and about.

I started playing WoW because of some of my co-workers. They got me to play and then stopped playing but I kept going. I have made some awesome friends through this game so I have no intention of giving it up. When Wrath of the Lich King came out, I went a little crazy and leveled 6 toons to level 80. On Lothar, I only have 2 of those and that would be my mage and my hunter. My first leveled raiding toon is on the Duskwood server and that would be my Warlock. Blizzard has tried to break warlocks so much but I still continue to play because she was the first of many . My character Trevare was created back in my old guild on a different server. When I created him, it was because I was curious as to why people called them "Huntards"! I became fascinated with the toon and have kept going with him for quite sometime.

Ok now that I have rambled on so, feel free to ask me anything that I have left out here. Happy

Thanks

Patrick
Peneloperose
High Councilor

Awarded:

Thanks for the nice introduction. Welcome to STC Patrick.

Welcome to STC Patrick! Happy

Myrranda

Yay Patrick! Glad to have you here, my friend! Happy
Tiranno

Nice to see you, and if you have any tips you care to share with a fellow warlock I'd be happy to hear them Happy
Ibiteback

Welcome Patrick!
Alenea!
Saint

welcome to the guild, im Alenea, the little sister of the guild, everybody loves me

Welcome to the family, Patrick

re: Re: Somethings about me

Welcome to STC, Patrick.

Awarded:

Welcome to STC

ianthathegnome

welcome!

welcome