Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simryd

re: Hello

/target guild
/wave

Hi all! I'm Scott. Although, from what OtherChris told me yesterday, I should more approproately be addressed as OtherOtherOtherScott, since my fellow generic-name predecessors are three in number. Hmm, maybe OOOS for short, or 3OS? My usual nickname on "Earth" is Scooter, and my default RPG avatar is Simryd / Sim for short. So... just call me Satyanarayanamoorthy. Or anything else you feel is appropriate. =)

Some of my favorite RPG / Action-RPG games over the years: Phantasy Star 1 (Sega 8-bit) and 2 (Genesis), Final Fantasy I (Nin 8-bit), Warcraft 2, Diablo 1 & 2, and of course... *shiver*... EverQuest a.k.a. EverCrack. I haven't played a MMORPG since EQ ['99 - '03], as a 54 cleric, 52 wizard, and 51 SK.

A couple weeks ago I had the pleasure of grouping with Leik (as Leciant). Very cool guy who told me all about the guild and directed me to the website (thanks Leik!). It sounded like a perfect fit, so... here I am! Happy

As a lowbie, I won't be able to group with anyone's main toons for awhile. In the meantime, I'm having lots of fun exploring "old" (new for me) Azeroth, working on Herbalism / Alchemy, and running random instances. 99% of the time, I'm logged on as Winterwolf, though I do have a few other characters. I tend to enjoy the healer / medic role most when grouping. Currently mourning the loss of Tree Form. /cry

- Scott
Winterwolf [60 N.E. Druid] | Simryd [13 Human Mage] | Ulanji [12 N.E. Priest] | Utgarta [32 Troll Hunter]
Peneloperose
High Councilor

Awarded:

Welcome Satyanarayanamoorthy! Just because you're lower level, please don't be shy. Many of us have lower level alts or are willing to help on our mains. See you in game.

hail and wellmet! welcome to stc!

bear with me i am ahorrible typist so i'll just call u wolfy it that's ok? glad u found your way to us and we hope u'll be very happy here!

Awarded:

I used copy & paste Happy

Just uploaded a photo of myself, and to clarify--I'm not the cool looking guy with the KC hat and awesome red beard--that's my brother. I'm the other one. =-)
DrVishnu

Welcome to the family, Scott.

Jump to: