Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
fyrfytr311

re: Hello from Bellatorius

Would like to introduce myself. I have been playing WoW for about 3 years now I think.. maybe 2 1/2 if you don't count the 7 months i just off from playing.... My toon actually started out as a female Gnome name Trudytrita. Some of you may know the name. Also, alot of people still call me Trudy, so don't be alarmed when you hear a guy reply back in vent Happy

My real name is Bill, have been married for 20 wonderful years, and have 2 kids already grown and out on their own. I am a supervisor at Custom Chrome Inc, we deal with aftermarket Harley Davidson motorcycle parts.

I have been an advid motrcycle rider for about 6 years now and am currently on my 4th motorcycle, a 2000 Yamaha Roadstar.

I live a busy life. besides hitting the gym, I do alot of camping, fishing and boating. In my spare time on the weekends, I spend alot of time as a road crew member of a band. I was with a local band named Mustang until the band members decided they had enough of it. We did our last show in January and I recorded the entire night. I named the CD's "Shoot the Horse"

I currently now road crew with a band by the name of Richie Fields which can be found at www.richiefields.com . They currently have 2 CD's out for sale now, if you like country music I would say to go check it out and pick a copy up. They are currently touring throughout the PA, MD, WV and VA areas and if you pick a night nearby you, I certainly will be there with them.

On the WoW side of my life, I have been a part of a few large guilds, most notably Legend of the Pheonix. I have played an important role in alot of the progression raids within the guild as well. I do not like to do a lot of questing. I will do the quests really only one time with my level 80 Lock, otherwise I don't even want to try to bring up another level 80. I am perfectly content with having only 1 level 80 that I can pour all my thoughts and resources into.

I never have a problem with running DPS in any instance when asked. I will always be available to run if you see me online. All you have to do is ask and I will be there. I am not the type of person that will cry over spending gold for repairs, no matter how many times we wipe. When I am running, I am in it for as long as the entire group is willing to keep hammering at it.

Well I blabbed enough.. Thanks for letting me be a part of this guild. So far I am enjoying the guild as well as all of it's members.
ianthathegnome

great to have u here!

Awarded:

Thanks for the nice introduction.

Thanks for having me here

Glad to have you here, hope you're having fun! (:

Tyenee
Saint

Welcome to STC! I hope you continue to enjoy it.

Welcome, Bellatorius! Glad to have you join us ^_^

WELCOME
Mortition
High Councilor

Awarded:

welcome aboard

Awarded:

Great to have you with us, Bill.

I am currently between bikes myself. Great to see another road rider in the bunch!

Chantalina
Saint

re: Re: Hello from Bellatorius

Welcome! Glad to have you with us and I hope to catch up with you in game soon. I may talk to you about some Harley Parts in the near future...

Welcome to the family, Bill.

Welcome!

Welcome to STC
fyrfytr311

re: Favorite moment

Well I have to say, my favorite moment right now is knowing that I was able to increase my DPS with the spec change and tips that Penelope suggested. The feeling of having someone sit with ya in chat for a while and suggest things to try out really makes me feel wanted and part of this guild. Oh, and you antlerheads (in Frad's words).. you 2 rocked that test dummy Happy

I know I haven't been on alot and I am really horrible with names and trying to remember who's alts are who, but hopefully I put out a very respectful vibe to everyone that I intereact with. you only ever get back what you put out, so naturally I give the respect you all would expect to have.

Looking forward to running dungeons and raids with all of you.

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: