Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thistlebourn

re: Final Decision

i know this sounds like a broken record, but After doing some talking and asking around of things, and somethings being put into prespective for me, I have come to a decision. But I want you to know that I did not come to this decision lightly. There are somethings in life that some people are just not meant for. No matter how hard they try. For me sadly, its gaming. So with that being said, I once again am Leaving STC this time for good, I am just better off by myself. If i pissed anyone one off, rubbed anyone the wrong way, or anything of the like, from the bottom of my heart I am truly sorry. There isnt much to say really. It's just that I just dont have the desire anymore than i used to. After i experience something over and over again, it kinda changes your outlook on things and you are left with a decision So i am making mine.

Anyways Ill shut up now. Thank for listening and for all ur help. It means the world to me. Take care and Good luck. See u around. Dont be afraid to say hello once in a while. I have no regrets or hard feelings toward anyone.

Have fun

Thistle
Mortition
High Councilor

Awarded:

Thistle good luck in the future that lies ahead of you and have a good gaming experience in whatever you shall choose. Take care of yourself Happy

Awarded:

Take care Thistle, and stay in touch.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: