Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
palllydude

re: Pallydude :) if you remember

Hey STC its Pallydude if you remember i know i havent been on in a while and i wish i could but my account got hacked and they hacked my email also so there is no way of me getting it back, idk maybe Blizzard can do somthin maybe ill call them when i get time. Well just wanted to say this and hopfuly i can get on soon.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Peneloperose
High Councilor

Awarded:

Hey Pally! Of course I remember you. Bunny power!

well if i do start playing ill have to make a new account since the person deleted all my characters and i cant get my account back :|

Well, ill be checkin this daily so just an FYI..

BUNNY POWER!!!

(\___/)
( ^-^ )
( (") (")

Well I hope your doing great Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Mortition
High Councilor

Awarded:

Make sure you dont have any keyloggers on your computer before you go buying a new account. Definately buy a authenticator.....$6 is worth it. Everyone will tell you. Hope to see you soon. Happy

re: re: Pallydude :) if you remember

Hey Pally,
Good to see you are gonna come back.
I also have to stress as Mortition has done, the importance of cleaning your PC before you get your new account, and the Authenticator. When they hacked my account last April, I did a complete clean which took about 11 hours of work, and found the key logger was installed almost 9 months prior to them finally getting all my info, so it sat and did its job for a long time. Please don't assume that just because your account was stolen recently that a quick scan or scanning only recent activity will find it. Also if you bank or pay bills or purchase with Credit Cards onlire, change up your info there too. Key loggers sometimes are not just designed to steal your game loggin data.

Hope to see you in game soon.

Woohoo! Scrappy Doo's coming back! Glad to see you Pally, look forward to seeing you in game!

And for more information about how to protect yourself check out this thread here:

http://sanctuscovenir.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4705347&gid=142626

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: