Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Sabreth
Sabreth
High Councilor

re: Resignation and Farewell

Frad, I am sorry to see you go. Your departure is a sad one. We all would love to see you come back, but that is a decision you yourself will have to make.

I know our paths are destined to cross again some day and I hope it's sooner than later.

May your journey from STC be a fulfilling one, and I sincerely hope that your path will bring you back to STC.

As Farewells denote a chance of not crossing paths again, I will just simply say goodbye for now. /salute

;(

Sorry to see you go, Frad - even if it's only for a short Sabbatical.

'Roc
Chantalina
Saint

re: Reply

Frad,

Thanks for the explanation and I appreciate your situation and know the need for self preservation. I have done the same thing with the work with my charity in the past. Sometimes it just gets to be too much. I have tears of saddness that you felt you were in a position where you have had to make such a tough decision but also tears of joy that you actually did it and will be able to get a deserved rest. I love you bro. You are a true friend. Please be assured that the light of STC will seem somewhat dimmer for me while you are gone and I will keep in touch.

Chant

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: