Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Fradrok

re: Resignation and Farewell

I have announced my resignation as Senior Chancellor of the WoW Chapter and to the High Counsel of STC. Effective immediately I have surrendered all my voting privileges and will pass my site admin privileges to whomever is named to take on the responsibility over the next couple of days.

Long live STC and her codes of conduct and may her presence shine a light to all those who meet her.

-Dave

P.S. You are loved.

Dakari
High Councilor

Awarded:

Sorry to see you go Dave, hope to see you wearing the blue and gold again soon.
Tyenee
Saint

Sorry do hear that Frad. Your leadership will be missed.

saying farewell with the deepest of sorrows. there will be a notable hole in our ranks.

Awarded:

Dave, I sure am sad to see you go. I really enjoyed getting to know you, both inside game and outside...but especially outside. You are one of the few Saints in all my years with them that I got to meet personally when you came up. I really enjoyed sitting and visiting with you about life.

In game your leadership has been a shining light that hopefully others can take up and follow.

You will be missed, and as stated previously, I hope to see you with us all again.

Speaking from experience, sometimes you just have to see what you had to miss it, and want it back. Hopefully you will be with us in the future.

Casey

Mortition
High Councilor

Awarded:

Frad, We will truly miss you bud. Holler if you need anything. I will miss the schweet shammy heals. Take Care bud and we will miss you dearly!

Well Dave as you know you were one of the manpeople I looked to upon my return from darkness of leaving STC. I hope one day to be there for you and welcome you home again, for all men must travel to remember why they called it home to begin with.
Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

Frad STC's light wont shine as brilliant as it did while you where with us

i hope you will be back soon

who will be there to calm my Paranoia with a well placed wisp ? Happy

i regret i didnt took the time to know you better

best of luck

Francis aka jet

I'll eat a Zinger in your honor.

You were one of the first STC members I grouped with, and the first I talked to. Always loved your humor and laid-back attitude- wish I had known you better. You'll be much missed.

Sirjohn
Seerjohn
Saint

Safe travels Frad, hopefully you will find your way home when the time comes.

DrVishnu

You will be very much missed, my friend. I hope you find your way home soon.

Awarded:

I am both greatly surprised and saddened by your decision to leave STC. Your humor, leadership, helpfulness, love of the guild, and mere presence will be sorely missed by me and many others. I am at a loss for words.

Come back...

Awarded:

Those are some good ones Jen. Happy

Thank you all for your kind words. I've shared tears over the decision, as I'm aware some of you have as well. I hold many of you very close to my heart and so I feel I owe you an explanation, however meager it may be.

I have become so involved with the guild that I have begun losing sleep over it. Nothing horrible or troublesome, but the sheer amount of energy I spend dealing with the website, officer duties, High Council duties, and raiding have crept up and overwhelmed me to the point that I need a break ... a Sabbatical, if you will.

I have zero plans to join another guild, however I have pulled all my toons into my bank guild, awesomely named "Fajitas". I will still raid and play and level and craft and prepare for the xpac, but I feel a need to do so alone for a short while.

STC is my family, so feel free to say Hi when you see one of the Frads (or Grolten) running around Dal. I've already gotten inquiries into whether I'll still group or raid with STC, and my answer is sure, if the raid leader asks and needs me, but not for a couple of weeks.

So, I leave STC with the intention of never leaving STC. I hope to play with you again soon.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: