Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Solusfury21

re: The story of Solus/ Neira

it all started 5-6 long years ago playing one Kirin Tor (RP server)...but im not gunna start there...too far back...when i started playing on lothar i was just a lost little pally with no purpose (being this was pre BC)...it wasnt until later that i was discovered by a good friends of mine Ry and Seary from the Wolves Den...they took me under their wing and were so kind and understanding...patient even with how new i was to the game...anyway i spent 2 years there helping others get goin as they had helped...i quickly worked my way through the ranks and became Rye and Seary's right hand man...which is why i was chosen to be an ambassador to an allied Raiding guild (Obliteration) which we would eventually send our new recruits to prepare for the raid world...little may most of you realize but ive know you for years...alot of you came through that guild or were associated with me years ago...even little miss penelope though she may not remember...anyway...i ended up staying with Obliteration for another couple of years honing my skills as a pally tank, working my way up to officer rank there also...later becoming one of the top tanks on the server coming into naxx (WoTLK)...by this time i was in love with raiding...alot if digital blood was spilled just for a shot to see end game material though i never really made it...Shortly after ToC was up and running i had to serve some 4 months in our local county jail for some minors who decided to have a party at my house while i was out of town...when i return its sad to say that the guild i had come to call home had began to come appart at the seems...progression had come to a stand still...it was like i didnt know my own guildies anymore...it was then i decided to part ways with Obliteration as hard as it was, and seek out other opportunities...i jumped around for a little bit...and ended up in Midnight Shadows becoming a key component in their raiding aswell...progressing fast too...but just like so many other newer guilds there was just too much bickering and no structure or respect raid wise...it wasnt untill then that i contacted and old friend of mine Mater (you know him as Mortition)...mater was one of the people who came through wolves den and i later found him as next in command in Obliteration...so me and him go way back...i came to him looking for a structured and mature raid environment and he told me about Sanctus...which is quickly becoming more than just another raiding guild but a place in game i can call home... sorry that more than a little bit about myself but there ya go...so far my favorite novice experience has been seeing all the people ive known and raided with for years already here :D LOVE YOU Jep, Ty, Mater, Chell, Skyee, and Kruc...amongst others but ive taken up enough of the page :D

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Peneloperose
High Councilor

Awarded:

I hate to admit it, but I do not remember you from our raiding days with Oblit, Solus. I am horrible with names and was very new to STC at the time. I still barely knew anyone in STC at that point, and look at me now, all grown up. But maybe we ran into each other before then as I also started on Kirin Tor about 5 years ago, but as a Tauren.

Thanks for the nice introduction. Glad you feel at home here.

Awarded:

Back then he was known as Neira. Dunno if that helps jog some memory.

Awarded:

Honestly the only one from Oblit I remembered was you Mort, as Mater because you were a fellow gnome lock.

Awarded:

My poor lock...i used to be a good lock .

Awarded:

peneloperose wrote:
Honestly the only one from Oblit I remembered was you Mort, as Mater because you were a fellow gnome lock.

Thanks for noticing me...

- Eeyore

Mortition
High Councilor

Awarded:

LOL

...im almost hurt penelope...but yeah ive been around i just never used to talk much...i believe actions speak louder than words but maybe that just meens you didnt think i was that good of a tank :D

Peneloperose
High Councilor

Awarded:

No it means that i was too afraid of messing up to notice any of the names of the people around me. I think I was in total panic mode. If I'm not mistaken Gerhart and I were about level 65 while everyone else was 80ish.

I also had a talk with frad about some of his favorite past memories with STC...forgeting to turn lightning constructs...silly tank...through his story of mis-haps and silly situations i began to recall my own from way back when tanking as a ret pally with the Wolves den...and the feeling i got when i stepped into kara for the first time...i hit 70 15 minutes before raid so the excitment and anticipation were already getting to be a little much...but everyone there was patient with how new i was to the raiding world and walked me through it and taught me so much...back then i had fun with raiding...just i was happy being there surrounded by friends and some i wouldve even considered family...with my last few guilds i lost sight of that...i forgot about the fellowship and the FUN!!!...i forgot about taking others into consideration before myself...and most importantly i forgot to just have fun...after all, its only a game :D

Solusfury21

and just incase you missed it "so far my favorite novice experience has been seeing all the people ive known and raided with for years already here :D LOVE YOU Jep, Ty, Mater, Chell, Skyee, and Kruc...amongst others...

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: