Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fradrok

re: Proud to be STC!

I'm not sure if I'm the only one who has noticed this particular phenomenon, but in the slight chance I am, I'll speak to it directly:

It appears to me that each new novice that has come from other raiding guilds or have raided in many pugs before joining STC comment quite fondly about how helpful we are. I've posted in the past that STC has some of the best raiders in the game, but that's always been my personal opinion.

Time and again I hear how helpful we are, how generous we are, and how much knowledge and skill we have to offer. And for those who have been with us for a while, are now beginning to share with the new folks coming in.

Anyway, I wanted to say thanks and kudos to STC for all that her members do day in and day out. Whether working on raiding intricacies, or offering farming tips for making gold on the AH, or even jumping to the old world to help a guildy with a quest. I'm not only proud of STC, I'm proud to be in STC!

FaceplantSTC

I have spent a lot of time away this summer from WOW but whether I am playing WOW or not I am also very, very proud to be apart of STC each and every day. I have some great friends here.

Thank you,

Brent
Peneloperose
High Councilor

Awarded:

I feel very lucky to have stumbled upon this guild and am extremely grateful for all the friends I have found here and all the wonderful memories I have formed here. One of my favorite things about being the Lady of Saints is that I get to welcome new members into this guild and hopefully help them find some new friends and memories of their own.

Jump to: