Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fradrok

re: Writing Circle?

We have several members who apparently have a talent for writing ... or at least have some fun with it, so:

I'm curious to learn if there would be any interest beyond myself in forming a Writing Circle. It would be for those of us interested in writing professionally, or just for fun. Any genre.

I would create a special forum location and rules for posting/replying. Those who want to be committed to giving honest critiques and/or submissions would be allowed to post. Writers would submit their work fully expecting us to give both positive and critical feedback.

If there isn't enough interest to form a forum, but there are a couple of you who want to work directly with me via email, I would be happy to do that as well.

Your thoughts?

Peneloperose
High Councilor

Awarded:

I would be interested. Not sure how much I would end up contributing as I haven't devoted much time to writing lately, but who knows maybe a Writing Circle would be what I need to encourage me to put the time aside.

Always interested, but similar to penelope with the time issue.. that and I end up trying to draw my stories of late, rather than writing them.

On that same thought, i might end up wanting to draw things people write about. ;3
Yaroc
High Councilor

Heck, I'll give it a try (-:

'Roc
DrVishnu

I'm not much of a writer, but am fairly well read(mostly sci-fi & fantasy). I'd love to see y'alls stories and would be happy to comment where appropriate.

Twila, I think it would be awesome to see the sketches that these stories bring to your mind. I suspect that it would be outstanding feedback to the authors as well. From your drawings they will see if they invoked the feelings and depicted the scenes as they intended.

Jump to: