View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fuldarr
Saint

re: FFXIV Chapter Meeting Notes 8.31.21!

Our first FC Meeting in the new house!!

Welcome to the first FFXIV Meeting!

Hello everyone!

Welcome to our first official Final Fantasy 14 STC meeting! So good to see new, familiar and returning faces. For those who are new or returning, my name is Joe, aka Fuldarr, aka Elia, aka world renown popsicle joke artist and I am the current LP for our new STC chapter. I am also currently the acting SBC of our WoW chapter. And while WoW will always be near and dear, I am excited about our new journey into Final Fantasy. For starters I’d like to introduce the current officer team.

Khepri is our acting Lady of Saints, she will be assisting with our recruitment efforts and guiding said novices through STC and it’s long history. Any questions regarding guild policy or anything related can be directed to her!

Next we have Yaroc, who has been with STC for 20ish years, through multiple games and currently serves on the High Council. He has offered his time and service as an active STC officer and will be an immense help for establishing FF14 as our second official chapter.

Last but not least, we also have Manda Rin. Manda is a close friend and incredibly knowledgeable regarding the many systems and content of Final Fantasy. She also has substantial experience regarding the endgame content and I will be relying on her once we start advancing towards end game raid content.

Our current plans are to have these meetings on the last Monday of each  month, starting at 7:30 pm est. While the Amphitheatre is our first meeting place, we are open to different locations, including possibly having inductions and awards given at the FC house. We would also like to incorporate our march as well. Anything is possible! And we usually have a march after the meeting is done! 

So I’d like to chat about our current short and long term goals, as well as where we stand right now. Currently, within the STC Codes and Laws we are still considered a minor chapter, meaning there are a few steps we still need to accomplish to be considered an officially sanctioned chapter with STC. What does that mean exactly? Well, STC has a 25+ year history spanning multiple games. Currently, World of Warcraft is our one and only chapter with a multiple member officer team that oversees all different content within that game. In order to get there we need recruits! We’ve already had a few full Saints join us here on Behemoth and our first recruit Ravelin! We want to grow this chapter! Get the word out. If you happen to group with anyone who isn’t in a FC, suggest STC, maybe they’re a perfect fit! We want to keep STC going for years to come, and to do that, we need to expand our horizons.

Some short term goals: Recruiting! Direct people to our website or to any of the officers to get started. Level up! While we won’t be focusing on raiding this expansion, Endwalker is around the corner, and one of our long term goals is to get prepared for that new content.

Long term goals: Acquiring a Free Company house was a HUGE first step. [if you haven’t checked it out yet, it can be found…. If you need assistance or have questions about what goes along with a fc house, please don’t hesitate to ask…. This is a very new and different component of a game then we may be used to in WoW content… own room, etc…. Some exciting additions include- airship!…] With the FC house we have started construction of our first airship! Airships in our fleet will allow us to acquire rare materials to help our crafters make our home look better, provide the FC with gil, and what we are currently working towards, STC Uniforms!! Manda, please show! As novices become full Saints, they will be given this blue uniform, and officers will be granted the gold uniform. Feel free to glamour your gear and show off STC’s colors!

Raiding! Endwalker comes out in November, and I cannot WAIT to see STC tackle raid content in a different game. We will be actively helping members get ready to raid if they so desire.

Many of you are WoW vets. Final Fantasy offers us an opportunity to enjoy a more casual MMO. Cosmetic achievements, as well as valor in combat will be included in our short and long term goals and we will keep you updated as an officer team what our current focuses are.

Our main mission will be to have FUN! Always feel comfortable coming to any of our officers for suggestions on how we as a FC can do better. My door is always open, just send me a ping!

And with that, I would like to turn it over to Khepri for our first Saint induction in Final Fantasy 14!

Turn it over to Khepri for Novices:

New Novices:

None

Inductions:

Ravelin

Officer Induction:

None

Award Nominations:

None

Thank you Khepri! Would anyone else like to add anything or have any questions about anything regarding FF or STC, or anything?

Happy Adventuring and I’ll see you in game! Thanks all!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: