Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scrappyz_zg
Novice

re: New member introduction

Hello All, 

My name is Zach, but you can call me by my character name in game - Purge ..  & soon to be more alts. I am 28 years old and have been married to my lovely wife for just over a year. We have an Australian shepherd named Penny and she is the floofiest most awesome dog... I also like cats but my wife is allergic to them. I have a full time work from home job that I love and have been at since I graduated from the University of North Texas. 

A little about my wow history.. I started playing this game in 7th grade (2006?). My first character was a night elf hunter that I leveled up in Burning Crusade. Needless to say I have been playing WoW ever since. I have played almost every class at max level to some extent throughout my wow history. I am historically a "flavor of the month" player and for this reason I have a lot of alts. I think having alts is a fun and refreshing way to look at the game and learn more about their unique roles. Activities that I enjoy in game are raiding and M+ dungeons, with an occasional arena night.  Fun fact, Vosagus (Joe) and Romillus (Travis) are my IRL friends. On Friday nights I typically go have Mexican food and drink margaritas. 

I am excited to be a part of the guild and look forward to gaming with everyone!

Zach

Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

Purge,

Welcome to STC!  Thanks for the great intro post!  I am sure we will see a lot of you in game!  

Gerhart

Dzydzilelya

Welcome Purge! So nice to have you!

~Dzy

Real_AK
Saint

Welcome Zach! Glad to have you in the guild and hope you find this a great WoW home as we all have.

Hope to see you in raids/M+ real soon!

Dakari
High Councilor

Awarded:

Great to have you join Zach. Looking forward to running M+ and raiding together. 

Jump to: