Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
havermeyar
Saint

re: discord help

Could someone with knowledge of discord take a minute to help me set it up.  I have downloaded it and set up a server but that is as far as I have gotten.  tried to send a message to the EnNR9 but no result.   i am svenguli or svenfrau ingame

thanks

Lithanne STC

re: discord help

Hi Svenguli!

You don't need to create a server to chat with us, you just need to join ours! In game, open the social tab, go to the guild information, and you'll find the server link. I won't post it here since this forum post is public, but anyone in the game can help you with it. If you already have a Discord account, when you go to that link in a browser it will ask if you want to join the server and you can say yes - that's pretty much it! An officer might need to help you with permissions on the Discord STC server, but that's a fast resolution.

If you don't have a discord account, you may need to create one. When you go to the guild link, you might get a notification to open the desktop app (if you have it installed). When you go through that, you'll get a login screen. At the bottom is a place where you can make an account (it sounds like you already made one, though). Login, and then you should get the join notification.

When you first get in the STC Discord, you might only be able speak in Guest. That's when you should message an officer to fix your permissions.

Hope this is helpful. I'll be on tonight to assist if needed, but you can also ping any officer for some help.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: