View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

re: WOW Chapter Meeting Notes - April 2020

Welcome to the April WOW meeting.  Thank you all for attending this meeting.  

A month has flown by.  There is a lot going on with the outside world, and it has impacted all of us in some way or another.  I want to point out that our members come from very varied backgrounds and so we may not always agree with certain topics.  I just want to caution that certain topics are more sensitive than others and that if you want an in-depth discussion, I would say the best way is in a private channel on discord.  Please be cognizant that you may not be aware of someone's situation and may inadvertently say something which may be inappropriate or hurtful.  This is not to censor anyone, just please use good judgement.  The best thing we can do at this time is be supportive of our fellow Saints.  We may not always share the same viewpoints, but we are not merely characters in a computer game.  Please keep that in mind with your interactions.  

Also a reminder to try your best to not swear profusely in discord during raid and be cautious about adult topics.  We have younger members and I would like to set good examples for them.  Again, a swear may slip, but if you use push to talk, think first before you push that button to swear when you could easily just keep it off mic.  

Now that those topics are out of the way, I would like to say that I am greatly enjoying the fact that we have had a very good month where people are very active.  It has been fun grouping with different people, and I hope it continues.  With all of the changes to Horrific Visions and people pushing gear progression, it's a great time to group up and do some content.  

New Novices:

Ellna (sister of Mosho and Colkor)

Inductions:

None

Officer Induction:

None

Award Nominations:

None

Raiding: 

We continued our progression through Nya'lotha with a new kill on Ra-den last night.  That makes two new kills in the last two weeks and hopefully a couple more on Sunday.  Looking back at last months meeting notes, we were just working on our Hivemind kill.  Although it may seem like we are progressing slowly, we have pushed ourselves well through Heroic.  I expect fights will start to get more difficult again soon with Il'gynoth and beyond.  

We have saved an alt toon, Kiesa (Dwelk), to the first 3 bosses so that we can skip them in the future.  As I noted in Discord, if you need some gear from those bosses, please post in Discord or let a BC know.  By skipping bosses, it gives us more time to work on newer bosses and hopefully more gear.  The raid is long so completing in one night is very, very difficult with only 1 hour and 50 minutes.  Eventually, we can utilize the skip mechanic that Blizzard has implemented once we get the quest and accrue enough of the items.  That may be several weeks off, but it is something to work towards.  

Generally, everyone has progressed their Cloak through Rank 12.  If you have the vessels and time, you can keep adding to your corruption resistance with one full clear of a vision each week.  As for the Hearts (necks) all of our main raiders have achieved a level of 75 and several have already progressed to 80 and beyond.  Titan Residuum is going to be your next avenue to work towards an upgrade of an Azerite piece.  Completing 10 and above Mythic will get you a Mythic Ny'alotha (475) Azerite piece every 3 or so weeks.  

Thanks to all of you for your hard work.  It has paid off in that we are progressing well through this raiding tier.  Hopefully we can push ourselves to a final kill on N'zoth soon!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: