View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quwalin
High Councilor

re: WoW Classic Chapter Meeting Notes - Oct. 2019

Wow  Classic Chapter Meeting - October 2019

First, I would like to thank everyone that came and supported the first chapter meeting in Classic WoW.  We are still in the probationary period and the future of Sanctus Covenir in Classic will be determined by our player base and the blessing of our high council.  Classic launched on August 27th and we've already come a long way with some members reaching the max level while many others on the verge.  Over the next month we will see a new phase introduced with more exciting content released.  I predict STC venturing into Scholomance, Stratholme, Blackrock Spire and Dire Maul with full guild groups.  We have many adventures ahead of us ranging from Raiding, Dungeons, and with some new blood and interest, PVP.  

At the meeting I asked each Saint to personally take responsibility for being recruiters for STC over the next month.  It is a crucial time for Classic and the work put in now will echo months from now.  I also asked that each Saint remember who we are when looking for potential members, keeping our codes, laws, and gaming ethics in the forefront of referrals.  

Lady Katz has been diligently been working on creating resourceful relationships with many of the guilds and officers of the Alliance on Old Blanchy.  We've been gathering data and input about possible alignments with other guilds and who would be a good fit.  The key to having success regarding this is communication and feedback. 

SC Qleriq took the floor and discussed some really positive points about our attendance nightly not only meeting the requirement for having a sanctioned chapter, but also the commitment everyone has shown thus far. 

I concluded the meeting after opening the floor for any Saint for any other orders of business.  I mentioned the customary march of STC after every guild meeting and we did just that.  After some weird looks and tells, we made it to the gates of Stormwind where we lit it up and took a guild photo.  We have lots of ideas that the officer corps are working on how to implement and cannot be more excited about the future of STC in Classic!  For the Alliance!!!    

Novice Inductions:

We have 3 pending validation of the initial novice quests. 

Awards

Katz was recognized in the October retail meeting that we attended.  

Meeting Roll Call:

• Jethaya
  • Qleriq
  • Quwalen
  • Ripley
  • Katz 
  • Jleek 
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: