View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

re: WOW Chapter Meeting Notes - May 2019

Welcome to the May WOW meeting.  Thank you all for attending this meeting.  

With the spring comes more outside activities with family and friends or more outside chores.  We are in between significant content patches so there is a little bit of a lull.  Plus, some Saints are dealing with some scheduling issues.  I greatly appreciate everyone who comes out to support the team as often as you can.  Last night was our first missed raid in a while, but a team did go and knock out a Mythic+ dungeon.  That's great and all I can ask is that people note if they may not be available.  Obviously, we would love to run raids every time, but sometimes, there is something else happening.  Again, as I noted last month, official raiding (BC lead, open invite) is scheduled at this moment to two days a week, but that does not mean that members cannot use the calendar to schedule other events.  There can be old raids, PVP events, or other activities.  If anyone is interested in starting up an even and need some help, please just speak to an Officer.  Please do not be afraid to create events, though.   

New Novices:

None

Inductions:

Avelyreith (Gnomes) - To be raised in guild chat due to scheduling conflict

Officer Induction:

None

Award Nominations:

None

Raiding: 

The raid team has completed the all of the bosses of Normal Dazar'Alor at least twice with our second Jaina boss kill.  We are working on Heroic regularly for upgrades and progression.  We took down Heroic Oppulence for the first time and hopefully will continue to farm him and move beyond.  We were getting closer to Heroic Conclave, but did not have the DPS oomph that we needed to bring them down.  We will continue to work on Heroic Dazar'Alor and make some attempts at Heroic Crucible as we see determine the best use of our raiding time.  In addition, we will continue to farm Mythic+ so that people can get their Titan Residiuum as this will lead to upgrades.  Hopefully everyone is close to maximizing their Heart of Azeroth to take advantage of all of the Azerite Traits available. 

Any suggestions or questions, please reach out to me or another Officer.   

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: