Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chronomis
Bobbun
Saint

re: Hello, again!

So here I am again saying hello after disappearing from forums for a long time.  Since I don't play WoW, it's kind of easy to fall out of touch.  So what have I been doing (in terms of gaming)?  Well, recently I've played some Space Engineers, some RimWorld, and I picked up Skyrim again.  All single player.  Mostly, though, I've been continuing to do a lot of Minecraft.  I bought Minecraft during Alpha for about $15, and it has proven to be the most value I have ever gotten from my entertainment dollar, lol.

I'm currently trying my hand at a YouTube video series on a particular modpack for Minecraft.  I'm pretty much a noob at videos, and not exactly a great speaker, so these are definitely not the greatest.  But I will still invite you to check it out and either have a laugh, learn something about modded minecraft you didn't know, or just spy on The Bobbun.    Bobbun's Minecraft Channel

Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

re: Hello, again!

Bobbun,

Thanks for checking in.  It's great to hear from you and I will definitely check out the videos!

Gerhart

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: