Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flafferay
Saint

re: Flafferay, Reporting for Duty

Franky told me to post about how bad a healer Gerhart is and to tell everyone about that time.... Just playing.

But, I really am grateful to have a guild to run with again. Its been too long since I've found a small community that's this helpful and friendly.

So, I was told to talk about myself for a bit, which shouldn't be hard to do since I play the best class ever: The Huntard. I was previously top 100 hunter and top 5 guild on Dalaran (Nerd Herd). Now, in my older days, I'm itching for raids. I am no longer as hardcore of a raider as I used to be, due to the fact I am out of college and I have a very stable/great job that I am more than grateful for and proud of. 

I am here for fun, but I do know when to be serious. We all pay for this game, we all want to win. There is a fine line between the two and I think this guild know show to ride it.

I built my own pc which I call my first born. So, any tech questions, i'm more than willing to take a swing at it.

For my personal life, which I will not spill to much into this early, I am an Electrical Engineer currently working in Logistics. I am from Alabama and yes ROLL DAMN TIDE. Mid Twenties and feeling every minute of it, im getting old. Fav food is Sushi and steak, fav soda Dr. Pepper, and fav beer style is IPA. 

As for my (adult) language, I am working on it, for the folks I raided with the last few nights, im sorry for my few words, but I get really excited about progression and tend to say Shoot and Dang really loud into the mic. I will work on that. 

I have a ton of life and work experience and I am more than willing to help anyone here out. Wither its depression to building a resume. Don't hesitate to ask for help. I'm here to help out. I'm very easy to stay in touch w/ just email me. I'm pretty quick about responding. Just be sure to let me know you are in the subject line. Work and play come to the same inbox. (See bottom)

Thanks for the fun thus far, and I cant wait to maybe have a meetup w/ you guys in the near future. Nothing says fun like a LAN party with a bunch of old folks ;).

Hugs and Jet Skis,

Tyler S.

suits101@gmail.com

Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

thanks for the intro   :)   but you shouldnt trow your SA under the bus  like that    never know i might have a weird sens of humour  and ask you to get me somme Wikky'oes  for your next novice quest :)

welcome to Sanctus Covenir

Flafferay
Saint

Jethaya wrote:

thanks for the intro   :)   but you shouldnt trow your SA under the bus  like that    never know i might have a weird sens of humour  and ask you to get me somme Wikky'oes  for your next novice quest :)

Ha, I was in a frat for 3 years in college. I'm sure I can handle it. 

I should have my main toon over tomorrow. See you then.

Flafferay
Saint

tsuki multi alts wrote:

welcome to Sanctus Covenir

Ty! Enjoying my time here thus far

Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

Hi Flaff.  Knowing the GM doesn't help you get in.  

Welcome to STC and see you in guild when you move over.

FuzzyWeasel
Saint

re: Welcome

Heya Flaff, 

Welcome to the guild!   Sounds like you'll fit right in.  Look forward to hanging with you in game!

-Troy/Fuzzy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: