Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanteCrewss

re: my favorite novice moments

this isn't really for any quest its just  me feeling like posting something. sense im unable to get on an play wow right now.

my fav moment was when messychick let my ride on her chopper. thats the first time i had ever seen one of those mounts. 

an helping me  get a amazing follower thats ultra cool. that was the first time i experience Niceness. in wow. an shes the kind of player  that i want to be like.that really touched my heart.

an another event was when Gerhart first invited me to a group for tanaan jungle.  thats the first time outside of an instance i have ever been with a group. an i felt welcomed an like i was apart of the Creed even though im still a novice

i have met some great friends like  jethaya  which has been a fantastic Ad visor. an ilythion  divastate an  Gerhart .  these are just a few i been talking to 

hope noone feels left out. i love all of you  your  like my second family. an i cant wait to start playing again  :) cheers! thanks for reading 

Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

re: my favorite novice moments

I'm glad you enjoyed grouping.  The benefit, in my mind, of a guild is a group who you feel comfortable with, doing sometimes fun, sometimes tedious stuff together.  The group usually makes the task better.  Hopefully we will be able to group together more!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: