Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Painnation
Novice

re: Funnest moment while as a novice.

The most interesting moment as a novice for me what trying to figure out what the heck was a wikky'oes. I googled it and I asked around for prolly a few days until someone finally told me what it was lol.

O'well now its said and done time to become a true member. and if i can get my internet to work do some good raiding.

Wikky 
Saint

Awarded:

You mean that my main contribution to the raiding effort isn't found in a Google search result?!?!  I assigned my imp the task of getting that out there as a recruitment tool.  What could've gone wrong?

We have cookies...and an HDTV.....

Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

yah  now  if we just didnt have to pawn the dvd player  to feed Tsukynoo bear appetite   :)

Great story... thank you so much for sharing.  Made the work day more enjoyable.

=]

Awarded:

That's funny!  Before people started naming them, they were just called cookies.  It was only recently that people in guild started calling them wikkeos (or whichever toon dropped).  :-)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: