Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

re: maintenance day story time

i do know some Saints have  some talent when it comes to writing  so my idea here  is  maybe  those who want  could collaborate  on a collective  story   but 

i am going to  put a few base rule 

read the whole thing  before you post 

respect what has been writen before   ex: someone loose a hand in combat   that person cant shoot a bow  next chapter   unless you adress the hand situation somehow 

stay  in the theme    i dont wanna be riding a horse in dreanor  and end up in a galaxie class starship next chapter 

have fun 

ill start 

The heavy wooden doors of the great hall were pushed open

the sound of creaking wood bringing an end to the dull murmur of conversation. A man entered.......

he was hunched over with age.  He meandered over to the bar asking for his favorite ale.  Unfortunately the bartender could not understand his accent very well and could only hear a chilling  "tsuky, tsuky" coming from this man.  All of a sudden the door burst into flame ....

Drovakiin
Saint

In walked a motley looking crew of thugs consisting of a wizard school dropout pyromaniac, a no neck bouncer carrying an axe, and a lanky dagger wielding doofus. Their eyes shifted around the room looking for someone, the bouncer slapping the handle of the axe against his hand impatiently searching. Finally the bouncer spotted his target. He pointed at the old man…

Kerberos STC
Saint

It was then that a foreboding cold permeated the room, suffocating the flames and silencing the room.  Not the cold that follows a clear winter eve, but a damp cold accompanied by the earthy scent of a freshly dug grave.  The flesh of the old man bubbled and rippled in a sickening manner, resulting in fist-sized purpling welts.  The look of rage was extinguished from the eyes of the axe wielding brute and fear filled the vacuum left behind. 

Again the words, escaped the vessel’s lips, followed by the warning.  ‘Tsuky… tsuky…  Chidari will turn to shadow…’

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: