Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drovakiin
Saint

re: Hello

Greetings everyone,

My name is Sean and I just got back into WoW after taking a 3 year break. For the past year I have been playing SWtoR on the Ebon Hawk server with the Thirteenth Legion. I had my level 60 Gunnery Commando that I was completing Ops with. I decided to give that a break when my wife told me that she wanted to get back into WoW. I was last on just as the Pandas came around and then I got busy with work and life. 

This was when I decided to reactivate my account. As soon as I was back on I remembered by I played. I love the environment and everything that you can do. I never was able to get into end game content but would really like to, especially getting to see how different a game is when you get to endgame. 

Last time I was really involved in WoW I did not get involved with a guild that was worthwhile. I just joined the first guild that sent me an invite and that was that. This time I took the time to learn about the guilds on the server and check things out. This guild had all that I was looking for.

Other than my history of WoW I am married with 4 kids. I work as an Engineering Technician for an auger manufacturing facility and am attending college full time to receive a Bachelor's in Accounting. So needless to say I am fairly busy but use WoW as my chance to get away.

Really excited to get to know and meet everyone. Hopefully I get my work done soon enough that I would be able to stop in tonight and say hi to everyone. 

-Drovakiin AKA Sean

FYI I have about 6 to 7 characters that I am rotating through right now. I just started really getting into the resto shaman and have always wanted to give heals a try. 

Other characters include Beland lvl 81 Hunter, Ahkdrotha lvl 51 Warrior, Floriah lvl 8 Priest, Aloorin lvl 13 Rogue, and of course Drovakiin lvl 20 Shaman

Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

Welcome to Sanctus Covenir    cya in Game soon 

Great Introduction welcone to Sanctus Covenir.  I know this will be a great in-game family for you

Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

Welcome to STC and hope to see you in-game soon!

Zelsara

Welcome!

Welcome to STC! :D

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: