Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fearabella

re: My favorite moment as a novice. :)

As you guys know (or as I hope) my name is Abbi and I play Fearabella! My favorite moment so far with the guild has been tagging along to the Bastion of Twilight. Since I had never been there it was a good experience especially with nice, helpful people. I enjoyed helping get people transmog gear and even though I didn't get any I really liked coming along for the ride. :D I didn't really like cata and all the damage it brought so I didn't raid at all during that expansion. It was nice to finally get through one of the raids and even though we wiped a few times I had a lot of fun! I do wish I was better at being a druid... even though I have 2 90 druids I still have some trouble sometimes. Anyway, thank you all for including me! I also enjoyed the Alani run after even though I didn't even get to touch her nor roll for the mount it was still neat to see her finally come down! Thank you again for making me feel so welcome in the guild! :) <3

Emmika11

That is awesome so glad you had a great time.

Glad you came along!  Remember we are all here to help so if you want assistance with your druid just ask :)

Awesome!  I am happy to know that guildies are enjoying the transmog runs.  We may not always get what we want, but it's the time together that counts and that makes it the most fun.  Also, be sure to check the guild calendar.  I have like a recurring schedule for transmog run so you can get another chance ;-)

Jump to: