Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zelsara

re: Boost to 90 character choices

I have two toons I cannot decide between for my choice of the boost to 90. I have a dps shaman or a rogue.  Who would you suggest and why?

Awarded:

Been thinking about this myself, and Im nervous to choose a class I havent already played to max because, having missed out on learning the class as I level up, Im afraid I won't know how to play it correctly. But then again, what good does having 2 of the same class do?

Zelsara

Exactly!  And I almost thought about leveling my 54 mistweaver monk but...I am not that good at healing just yet so figure that it would be more of a benefit if I finished leveling her to know the mechanics better.  

The big question is whether you're comfortable with melee or ranged?  I have a couple of melee and while I'm "okay" at them, I am more comfortable with a ranged rotation.  Shamans are great, though, because you can do heals, ranged dps or melee dps.  I can help you with Shaman dps, Evang and Emmika can help you with healing, and I believe Delph enjoys melee dps on her Shaman.  Rogues can be tricky because of the energy they use, it doesn't replenish the way mana does.  I would check out icy-veins.com for each class and have a look at their rotations to see if it looks complicated.  Remember that, as melee, you have to be a lot more aware of where you are, if you're out of range, and some rogue abilities require you to be behind your target.  I don't really care for rogue (or feral druid) because of that.  I spent more time than I was comfortable with standing there with auto-attack on waiting for my energy to come up for my next button-push.

Yeah actually Happi I agree with you and Khel told me the same thing.  So I am choosing my shaman :)

Jump to: