Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chronomis
Bobbun
Saint

re: Hey, everyone

It has been a while since I peeked in and saw what STC has been doing.  For the last few years my gaming has been mostly offline.  However, I loaded up both EQ and EQ2 recently and have been poking around those games.  My EQ2 characters are likely not on the server STC plays on given they were initially on Permafrost (Skyfire now).  If anyone has contact with Nyphera or Roseangel, please let me know, as they played on the same server back in the day.

Yaroc
High Councilor

Hey Bobbun,

Glad to hear you're doing alright!

I recently decided on one last romp through EQ, through the Yelinak TLP.   It's an absolute blast!   Kunark just dropped and we're steamrolling through the content .... and we only have 6 and 1/2 weeks of it left, hehe.

As for EQ2, STC was on Unrest.  I have a character in guild there, though haven't seen anyone on anytime I've been in game.

'Roc

Chronomis
Bobbun
Saint

I have thought about doing the TLP servers when the next batch of them comes out.  But I'm pretty attached to my characters on Povar.  I believe if you logged into EQ2 you would find your characters to be on the Halls of Fate server now, as Unrest was merged into that server several years ago.  Of course, I only know from what I have read, not what I have experienced, as I never had characters on Unrest in EQ2.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: