View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

re: WOW Chapter Meeting Notes - October 4, 2021

Welcome to the October WOW Alliance meeting!!    

Thank you all for attending this meeting.  

Before I make the big announcement for the night, I would like to thank Lord Q (aka Qordinn, aka Q, Qad is his binky) for his service and dedication to STC.  Q has been a main stay of STC for as long as I have been a member.  He has been with me through ups and downs both in game and in real life.  John has been a mentor from when he first made me a BC back during the LK expansion to show me the ropes of raid leading.  He provided support when I needed it and a kick in the pants when I also needed it.  He has not been as prominent in WOW as in the past.  I think we all have our friends that disappear for years but when you see them again, you light up remembering all of those good times.  Well, Q is one of those people for me.  For STC, he has played roles of LP and GP, actually holding both roles at a time when STC needed leadership.  Today, Q is stepping down from being GP and I will be taking his place.  He has given so much to STC, often behind the scenes.  I want to thank Q for his service and also award him the Leadership Award which is Awarded to those who set the example of what is means to be a member of STC by displaying all of the key virtues of STC: Honor, Loyalty and Service through attention to Duty, Honor, Valor, and Sacrifice.  I salute you, Q, for your years of service to STC.  Thank you on behalf of STC and personally as well.  (Cheer)

With this change of Leadership, that means that the WOW Alliance Chapter will have a new LP.  Maybe you sensed this direction as Lord Fuldarr has taken on more prominence in the Chapter, but today Fuldarr becomes the LP of the WOW Alliance Chapter.  I want to thank Fuldarr for his offer to serve STC in the capacity of LP.  With the announcement, I hereby step down and pass over the meeting to Fuldarr STC's WOW Alliance LP.  (Cheer)  

I want to thank Gerhart for all that he’s done for STC and will continue to do. The guild has been changing rapidly, sometimes in multiple different directions, and Gerhart has lead us through it all. Now with multiple chapters and many more people in our family, his role as an GP will be more encompassing and I’m more than excited that this change is here.

-Introduce senior officer team

Lith still as SC

Bastet as LoS

Hantzu as SBC

I’ll still be assisting Hantzu with raid leading as well as Gerhart

Hantzu couldn’t be with us but laid out a plan for raiding going forward. Here are some points, but please give Hantzu a shout if you have any more detailed questions.

-Merging the raid groups back to one group

-Emphasis on excellence! Are you struggling? Let’s help you! Are you excelling? Push forward and help your fellow raiders!

-Bosses will be placed into 3 catagories, Farm/Downed/Progression

*Farm- Everyone is welcome to join

*Downed- Freshly killed, still needs practice to get on farm, sitting might occur

*Progression- Not dead, needs work, will sit people who still needs assistance with performance

Help raise each other up and get some good progress back in raiding!

What do I want to work on?

-Website

*discord connectivity

*more awards

*less clunky

*Website = data consumption, discord = communication

*updated app

*social media links (twitch? Youtube? Etc…)

*Send me suggestions!

-Discord

*think we’re almost great?

*new app through discord

*any other specific feedback or suggestions?

-There’s more to WoW than raiding right? Despite the problems with Blizz and how it’s made everyone feel. We’re all still here, as a community, so let’s do stuff as a community! I’ve got some ideas and I’d love to hear yours!

Before I pass off back to Gerhart to help induct some of our new novices, I’d like to close by saying what STC and LP mean to me. Hopefully you all have played with me enough to know what I’m all about at this point. This Alliance chapter of STC will remain a diverse and inclusive community of people who enjoy gaming and hanging out. Whether it be through our regular raiding/M+/PVP, future Transmog raids or competitions, mount off’s, meetings, marches, gathering contests, (yes I want to do those things, come to me if you wanna help organize) know that I’m always available to chat. If I’m messing up TELL ME, and I will adjust. Be kind to one another. And remember to always laugh at my popsicle jokes, because they’re not going anywhere.

New Novices:

Inductions:

Matti (Dahrius)

Zorwick

Ravenmoon

Officer Induction:

No Induction Performed, note:

Lith still as SC

Bastet as LoS

Hantzu as SBC

Award Nominations:

Q for Leadership (see above)

Raiding:

See notes above.  Note that Hantzu provided the information from the back of an uber circling his next dinner meeting.  (Gerhart Editorial - that shows dedication)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: