View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

re: WOW Chapter Meeting Notes - September 13, 2021

Welcome to the September WOW meeting!!    

Thank you all for attending this meeting.  

There looks like there are some great things coming in 9.1.5 but it is a bit away, estimated around November 9th.  That leaves us to work on a few things including AOTC, improving our legendary gear, working on the RaiderIO score, and Alts.  Fuldarr will go into more discussion regarding raiding, but I would like to say that progression through this raid tier is going well.  Heroic is not easy with some very tricky mechanics looking at both Painsmith and Fate-scribe.  It does make for some coordination and that's not a bad thing, but it can put the team to the test.  I am happy to see groups working on Torghast for cinders or M+ runs to up their raiderio scores/get loot.  

I know there is some Korthia fatigue as I continue to read comments from people in-game who are frustrated with limited content and the repetition.  Some of the grind is to upgrade gear but there are also other rewards that are gated.  The one change from 9.1.5 which I think will be terrific from that standpoint is being able to switch covenants freely.  That gives some incentive to try a slightly different story, level up to get some different achievements and rewards.  

Last night I spent a good deal of time cooking feasts and wondering at how many feast we have for this and potentially the next raiding tier.  I am appreciative to those who coordinated, Kensei, and to those who participated.  I do hope we can continue to work together as a community and build a stronger team.  

New Novices:

dahrius (Matti)

Inductions:

Officer Induction:

None

Dzy - I want to take this moment to thank Dzy for her service as LoS for STC.  When STC needed an LoS, she stepped up and filled the role.  It is not easy to work with your significant other, me, with high expectations, but Dzy did it with a smile.  You can hear here infectious laugh through my mic during meetings or raids.  She really is the affable person who comes through in writing or on mic.  Dzy, will continue to serve as a Chapter Advisor as all current HC do and assist the Officer team as needed.  A huge thanks to Dzy for your service.  

Award Nominations:

No award nominations were received, but I would like to recognize all of the efforts of our members 

I will turn it over to Fuldarr for his raiding update:

Raiding:

Good evening Everyone

First, an update on our raiding progress:

We are sitting at 24th on our server, with 10/10 on Normal completed as a guild, and 9/10 completed on Heroic! Awesome work! Hoping to see the Mythic team get down Sylvanus this week while the open team attempts the full move over to heroic! Now is the time to start looking at your BiS and work towards upgrading your character as much as possible for heroic raiding, as you all know, heroic will be much more of a beast to conquer, but I know you’re all up for the challenge.

Dakari has decided to step down as CBC of the Mythic Team to pursue an avenue with a Horde chapter on the Illidan server.  Happy to announce that Vosagus will be temporarily taking his place. We will be sending out a survey to get a grasp on the current raiding environment, please fill that out when it becomes available.  As always feel free to come to me with any questions or concerns

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: