Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THROR SON OF THRAIN

re: Thorin Son of Thrain Son of Thror

I am Thror Son of Nain II. I am King Under The Mountain. The Sanctus Covenir will blossom under the deluge of my Healing Rains. Together we will thwart the plans of the Jailer and the evil of the Void. Never have I felt more vibrant, nay more exhilarated to defeat my enemies. Now I seek to strike my enemies down and lift my comrades up. The heart in my dwarven body is a lion, roaring to warn the denizens of the Sanctum of Domination to yield. Yield before their souls, demented as they are, leave their bodies seeking to start anew in another vessel. Instead I would pour my flood upon such craven organs, seeking not to save all but in the least, wash away the filth of evil. I have seen it. Evil. My city was besieged upon by a ruinous fire-breathing dragon. Never will I forget the mountain-slopes beneath the moon, the trees like torches blazing bright in the night. I have seen fire and a city turned to ash. 

Dzydzilelya

Thank you for your Hello Post, Thror, son of Thrain. 

I feel empowered reading it and good luck to the healing rains you bestow upon STC!

Looking forward to seeing you in the Shadowlands / Sanctum of Domination!

doomwit
Saint

pumped

Glibmute
Saint

Welcome!  It was great raiding with you those couple of times and I look forward to seeing you around!

Real_AK
Saint

*picks up very old, dusty copy of The Hobbit*

Great intro and welcome, hope to see you in-game! 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: