View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

re: WOW Chapter Meeting Notes - January 2020

Welcome to the January WOW meeting.  Thank you all for attending this meeting.  

January is a special meeting month as we have our Annual March of Memories.  We take this time to reflect on those that have passed on from this world.  This is not limited to Saints and can be about someone important to you in real life.  Please don't be shy and share your memories of loved ones with us.  This year at the end of the meeting, we will march from in Stormwind to the Deeprun Tram and then to the gates of Iron Forge.   

A list of Saints: Flintlock, Tyenee, Earthmagic, Neritchax

I am sure there are many more Saints from before my time at STC.  

I want to take a moment to reflect on 2019 as well as look forward to 2020.  We have had an influx of newer members as well as some returning members.  We had a small group of members try to start up the WOW Classic Chapter and while it did not succeed there is still a small but strong contingent still playing.  I do hope that they are continuing to enjoy the game and will hopefully still see them participating on the Forums and in Discord.  We are still using the Looking for Guild tool but there really has not been a lot of response.  It is likely players looking to park an ALT rather than fully join a guild as we prefer here in STC.  We pushed ourselves on some raiding goals and achieved AOTC in this last raiding tier.  Overall a very successful year with many members contributing and being recognized for their contributions.  

Patch 8.3 comes out on January 14th and the new Raid Ny'alotha will start on January 21st.  I believe we will raid that first Wednesday after on January 22nd.  There's going to be a whole lot of content that we will be working on that first week.  I am not going to spoil anything, but if you want, please do look up the information for preparation.

New Novices:

None

Inductions:

None

Officer Induction:

None

Award Nominations:

Fuldarr

The Duty Award is awarded to those that have proven that they value STC, its Values, and most of all her People. They put the extra effort forth and donate their personal and in game time to help make STC what it is today. 

Fuldarr has gone out of his way to provide materials for the raid feasts that we use.  From farming up spare parts to recently farming for viper fish, he has been instrumental in keeping STC's raiders fed.  I greatly appreciate the support as we head into a new raiding tier.  

Raiding: 

Last night STC ran an Alt raid.  There was still a mix of mains which help us to push forward through the content.  With new content including a new raid coming, we are going to take it a bit easy unless people want to push something.  Most of our raiders have already gotten the Ahead of the Curve Achievement so there is not the same push to get down bosses other that to fill in some lagging holes in gear.  Raiders should also be working hard on the level of their neck pieces and picking up one final piece of Azerite gear from Residuum.  Note that some of the new Azerite pieces will require a neck level of 73 to activate.  So please keep working on the neck level in order to meet the raiding demands that will be required.  

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: