Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuriaridd
Saint

re: Hello and Thank You

Hello Saints!

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to join your WOW community.  I have been playing wow on and off since it first came out in 2006.  I have many great memories of running 40 man molten core raids, finally defeating Ragnaros after what felt like a 100 tries.  

My work schedule has finally allowed me to start playing again after taking several years off.  Both of my sons (Mosho and Calkor) have started playing and this has given me an opportunity to go on some online adventures with them.  I am looking forward to going on more adventures with the guild, helping out where I can.

I have been in the Navy for over 20 years.  I  have lived all over the country, Washington state, Hawaii, San Diego, Pensacola FL., Jacksonville FL, Bahrain, and Memphis TN.  The family and I are currently living in Newport RI.  It has been a great ride!  

When Im not playing WOW or at work I am running around with the family.  We love to travel and see new and interesting places.

I look forward to playing with all of you!!

Very Respectfully,

Kuriaridd 

Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

Welcome Kuriaridd!  Hopefully we can get more mythics run together!  See you in game.

Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

welcome to Stc   

Welcome Kuriaridd! 

Lithanne STC

Welcome to the guild! You'll find that there's a handful of us living in the Northeast. That should give you a good group to run mythics, quests, or dailies with when you're on. Feel free to reach out in game!

SonofQ
Saint

welcome

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: