Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kfinch07
Saint

re: Hello and Thank you

Hello and thank you for an invite to the guild.  My name is Ken but in game it Finchiala (Holy Pali, main toon) along with many alts. I been playing WOW since BC and love it ever since.  I mainly like playing a healer class but can switch to DPS if needed.  I was part of a causal raiding guild in BC and Wrath but they have disbanded a while ago.   I look forward to possibly get back into raiding again or just helping out with dungeons/mythics and achievements.  I am mostly always on during the day during the week.  At night it just depends on what the family is doing but I do try to be on.   

Outside of WOW I'm a 20 retired Air Force vet, work part time on the weekends and then just taking care of the house and daughter.  My hobbies are well my family and video games. 

Thank you again for the invite and I look forward to contributing to the guild and meeting everyone. 

Ken

Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

welcome to STC 

Awarded:

Finchiala,

Welcome to STC!  At the moment, we have extra healers so being able to switch roles to DPS is greatly appreciated and will help the raid team.  I myself Main a Holy Pally healer and DPS.  Maintaining two sets of gear can be a pain, but it's worth it when you can serve either role for a Mythic+ as well.  

See you in game!

Cheidierey
Saint

Welcome!

Quwalin
High Councilor

Happy to have ya brother!  Look forward to fighting alongside you in battle!

Q2

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: