View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

re: WOW Chapter Meeting Notes - August 2019

Welcome to the August WOW meeting.  

Thank you all for taking time out of your "busy" playing schedule whether that's reputation grinding so you can fly or working towards higher pieces of gear or working on a new Alt.  It's been a busy time of year and I have not been on as much as usual.  That seems to have been the case for some other players as well.  I do see a good amount of players on nightly, though.  And some players have chosen to start playing Alts who can fill another role.  That's the great thing about having a full and active guild of many different players.  As noted in the past meeting, with new content, we have seen old and new players joining our ranks.  Tonight, we have multiple novices ready to be raised and one more member starting their novice period.  It's been a great time to add players and hopefully expand our family.   

New Novices:

Finchiala

Inductions:

Drunkkoolaid (Koolaid) - not present, Rawlii (Dagish Application) - asked to be moved to September, Fuldarr (raised)

Skyee - returning member

Officer Induction:

Award Nominations:

Emjae has been awarded the Sacrifice Award

I would like to thank Emjae for her contributing Contracts to boost reputation with Najzatar and Mechagon.  This is greatly appreciated as it really helps other Saints.  

Raiding: 

I want to reiterate something from the last meeting:  I want to point out for those who may not know that you do not need to be on at 8 pm to raid with the team.  One very positive benefit of flexible raiding is that we can accept a player mid raid.  If you are interested in coming and think you will be later than 8, please post in Discord right before.  Sign up for the raid as Tentative so that we can look for you.  Then, when you log in, please speak up.  The raid team will be busy so we may not see you log in.  I try my best to look at Guild Chat, but when leading and in the middle of a fight, it can be very, very hard.  

The raid team has downed all but Azshara on Normal in the raid.  We are getting to the final hard phase around 50% which is great.  We are also dipping our toes into Heroic to see if we can handle the first few bosses.  We will continue to work through these fights and practice strats that will help us on the Heroic versions of the fights.  Please remember to watch videos and come prepared.  Fatboss has updated their videos for Normal and Heroic so watching their videos really prepares you for what is to come. 

Thanks to all that contributed to the fishing contest.  We were able to farm a significant amount of mats for feasts for raids.  Also, we could use mats for flasks and pots.  If you have a gathering toon and do not need the mats, please consider offering them up for the raid team.  All contributions are greatly welcomed.    

Everyone please come ready with flasks, backup food, potions, and all other raid materials.   

There was a questions specifically about Classic WOW.  I noted that I would not be extending my leadership to Classic WOW and there was not plan at the moment to provide the Officer team.  It was explained that STC would have a Minor Chapter which means that only existing STC members would be allowed in the guild, there would be no recruiting.  If there is an Officer team who would like to form a full Sanctioned Guild then they would have to go to the HC and GC.  It was noted that there needed to be an Officer team who would do all the requisite tasks like maintaining the guild and members, applications, and such. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: