Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flafferay
Saint

re: Favorite Moment, Final Quest!!!

Well, I was asked by Jethaya to name the one of my favorite moments thus far w/ the guild as my final quest. I cannot say it's a "specific" thing, but a few of them during raiding. Note: the sheer amount of hospitality and family environment is one thing to name, but I think we can have more fun with this.

The moment I would have to note is:

It has to do with Ger and the other Guild Leaders. Its called the Andy Griffith Effect. No matter how bad things are getting, they cannot help but to be nice.

I know this attitude comes w/ maturity, but its honestly kind of funny to it in chat. 

Example, we can one shot a boss one day and next week we wipe constantly then Ger comes over the mic, "*sigh,* ok guys... We've done this before, like numerous times and there is no reason we should wipe like this... But Tsuki, great interrupts." I'm honestly on the other end of the mic just cackling.

I come from a more aggressive guild, you wipe was not a great option on bosses we are supposed to grind on, there is a short pause in the raid to be chewed out. 

But, thus far, other than a few one liners, this has been my favorite experience w/ this guild.

Hugs and Jetskis, 

Tyler (Flafferay)

P.S. Enjoy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: