Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Myrranda

re: Guild Facebook

Hey all -

So I finally got back into WoW, and got back into having time to really play.  First, I'm exceptionally pleased with how awesome WoD is.  Second, it's been fun getting to know all of you once again in game.  I notice that we only have like like 28 people on the STC Facebook.  Personally, I think it would be cool to get to know more of you outside of the game, and this is a cool tool to use.  There any chance we can breathe a little more life into our FB page??  :-)

Have any ideas on how to do that? ;)

Yep!  Encourage more people to join the group.  :-)  If it's not something that is discussed often, people may forget it's there.  Maybe throw a Guild MotD up reminding people that we have one.  :-)

Awarded:

Do you have to have a Facebook account to join?  I'm allergic to most things in the social media food group.

Myrranda

Aye, you do.

To be honest I had not advertised it much because I don't want people to feel obligated to join it.  Not everyone is crazy about having people access their real lives. :D  Let me think on this and see.

Well, I'm not saying push people to go there.  Just maybe let people know it is there.  Some newer members may not even realize we have one.  :-)

Awarded:

there is a way to join facebook with out  posting much about your real life  you can have a facebook account under your toon name   and only  befriend  online gaming friends 

also  make sure all your setting are set to show all content  for friends only 

if you value your privacy  be conscious of what you put online   :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: