Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DCJester
Saint

re: Hello!

Hi folks! New member here, and I wanted to take some time to let you get to know me, in what way I can with text on a digital wall :)

Names Jester. Some of you know me RL. Most of you probably dont. Im a rather easy to get along with person who tends to joke quite a lot when the comfort zone is finally felt out properly. I do try to keep things relatively clean (in accordance with most guilds' policies) but can unload with the best of them when times call for it. I like dancing, music, painting, and long walks off short piers. I do try to remain as drama free as possible; Im here to have fun like everyone else. I know it happens. Any guild of any size will have drama at some point, but unless I am part of the reason drama exists, I try to remain out of it.

As a player, I cover the gambit; Explorer, quester, RPer, gamer. I have wanted to try raiding, but never had the time before nor the people to do it with.

Character name is Ganfyr. Little worgen rogue. I have only just restarted my WoW career after being gone for many years (last time I played was just after BC released. Maxed out my Fire mage hunting solo and got bored). I have never been in a large raid guild before, truth be told, but I want to see content which I have never seen before. Otherwise, I feel like I havent "finished" the game. Im a completionist at heart. And now with achievements handy.. oh my...

I know one of the questions from guilds is "What do you want from us?" Easy. Companionship, friendliness, willingness to work together as a team, willingness to teach, and willing to listen to suggestions about things (an outside view, while it may not have all the facts, may have fresh insight to something). I dont like being just another nameless face in a crowd of numbers. I dont need a spotlight either. I just wanna be known to be a good traveling companion, and when I am able, a good raider.

I hope to see/meet a number of you in game, and look forward to fighting, talking, joking, and most of all, celebrating, by your sides.

Cheers!

Gaunt
"Mm, fresh brains. Just like mom used to make..."
Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

Jester,

Great intro!  Welcome to STC and welcome back to WOW.  You'll find all sorts of different players in STC which makes it a great place to play.  Hope to see you in-game soon!

Gerhart

Happeria

I'm so glad you're here.  Welcome to the family. :)

Great intro! I look forward to meeting you in game!

tsuki multi alts

welcome to STC

Emmika11

Welcome to STC

Yay!  Welcome to STC hombre!

Zelsara

Welcome to the family :=)

Greetings and welcome!

When it comes down to me against a situation, I don't like the situation to win.

You cannot leave behind what is always at your side.
Stonestriker/Thal
High Councilor

Welcome to STC!

Welcome to STC!  Look forward to meeting you n game.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: