Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kailanii

re: Favorite Moment as Novice

Hey Guys =)

I have had a couple of fun moments with you guys like raiding and of course picking on Evang, but I have been having fun doing that since Burning Crusades lol. 

But I think my favorite moment was when Evang referred me to Happeria for some help and instead we ended up chatting (she did give me some tips and help) but mostly we just chatted about non-wow stuff, and I got to know her a little better. I think this is my favorite type of thing about a good guild. Enjoying the people and getting to know them, it creates a strong connection as a guild and a feeling of belonging, it makes you want to stay!

Zelsara

Thanks for sharing, Nyali.  Everyone here is super nice and always willing to lend a hand, whether in game or in real life. :)

Awesome!!! :)

Aw!  Thank you for allowing me to part of your favorite moment :)

Jump to: