Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thodin of Ironforge

re: My favorite moment as an STC novice

I've been a Saint now for about a month, so I've had a bit of time to gather some thoughts about my favorite moment with the guild. The welcoming reception I've felt from everyone has been great, and I'm glad I found such an awesome group of people to join up with.

So far, just hanging out in guild chat has been fun, but I think my favorite moment in the past month would have to be running Obsidium Sanctum for the twilight and black drake mounts. Big thanks to Messy, Happi, and Anya for joining me as we busted through Sarth 25 for my twilight drake. And it was a pleasure running through again to help Messy with hers. It was also fun checking out all of her pets named for 90's references. (I'm pretty sure that was you, Messy, but if not I apologize because I'm still getting used to names.)

Again, many thanks to everyone who has been so helpful and welcoming in this first month. Especially Lustrasza, who has been a great guide helping me to learn the ropes of the guild.

I look forward to many more good times to come!

"Did somebody say ale!?"
Happeria

re: My favorite moment as an STC novice

That's a great favorite moment!  I am glad you have enjoyed being with us as much as we've enjoyed having you here!

Jump to: