Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaame

re: Memorable Novice Moments

Hello I'm Jay (Jaame, Jaisu, Jaymehz),

Ive been a member for a little over a month now and have really enjoyed being a saint. Everyone is willing to help and people are always trying to include you. I really have enjoyed how laid back it is and I'm finally starting to figure out what toons are connected and who people are. I want to say a special thank you to Lustrasza and Happi. They have both been very helpful and generous. So far my favorite moment would have to be running Firelands with everyone. Firelands was the first raid I ever did back when I first started playing and it was a really cool experience going back there and reliving it. I also really enjoyed the Flex raid friday and hope to jump in on some more of those. I look forward to getting to know all of you better. Thank you fellow saints for making this guild such a welcoming place :)

-James (Jay)

Messmaker74
Saint

That was such a great night! I am so glad you are enjoying it here :) /hugs Messy

Awarded:

Jay,

I am very glad you have enjoyed your time here at STC!  I am glad to have you along with us.

Gerhart

Happeria

That Firelands raid was excellent!  It was the first time I was there.  It's beautiful!

Jump to: