Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elorea

re: Howdy To All!!

Hi there everyone!
I am Elorea, a cute little gnome mage who is excited to be apart of STC! You may also know me as Asokaa/Sadrii/Neala and of course, my real life name, Tifanie Happy As I have mentioned, I am excited to be joining you all and I hope we can all be great friends. I am friendly, although quiet at times, and helpful when needed. I am currently working on levelling El and Aso so they can be raid ready soon.

My real life me is pretty...boring . I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 young boys, with another on the way. You may notice me online throughout most days, but quite often I am afk due to playing with kiddies or breaking up fights between them. My hubby is pretty cool and lets me veg most nights. He plays too, but is currently taking a WoW break *cry*. I live in Salem, Or., so on the West Coast where we are currently enjoying beautiful sunnyish weather.

So yes, that is me!
(if this post shows up from Isota, its because that is who I registered with the website n general and can not figure out how to change it to another toon....)
Leik

Hello, welcome to the guild. Look forward to talking/raiding with you in the future.

ianthathegnome

welcome aboard!!

what would you like out of your time here at STC? What are you looking for in our guild?

Awarded:

Welcome to STC!

Peneloperose
High Councilor

Awarded:

Hello Elorea,
You had me a cute little gnome!

Welcome to STC, glad to have you here!

Welcome to the family, Tifanie

Welcome to STC Tifanie! Happy

Peneloperose
High Councilor

Awarded:

Love the avatar Elorea.

Thanks everyone!!

To answer your question iantha, I am mostly looking for a fun, friendly gaming experience. A guild where I can meet and become friends with everyone. People that are willing to help me better myself as a player - so if I suck tell me how to fix myself! xD

Welcome to the guild Elorea! I've already had the pleasure of grouping with you a few times, and it's been a blast. Glad to have you in the group.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Simryd

Oops! Didn't realize I wasn't logged in - that last post was from me. Once more, with feeling:

"Welcome to the guild Elorea! I've already had the pleasure of grouping with you a few times, and it's been a blast. Glad to have you in the group."

Chantalina
Saint

re: Re: Howdy To All!!

Welcome to STC Tifanie. I hope you enjoy your stay with us and please rest assured any help you need in advancing your game play you will find here. We have some of the most knowledgable and proficient game players not only on this server but throughout Azeroth. They are helpful and willing so have some fun.

Tif -

I am so excited and happy that you joined. You'll be a perfect fit and addition to the guild. Get all your stuff done, so hopefully you can be a full member soon. STC, Tifanie is awesome, and you'd be hard pressed to find one single person that doesn't like her.
KeldorSTC

I like her. And I rarely like anyone. Ask Caladrina >:D

Oderint Dum Metuant
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: