Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peneloperose
High Councilor

Awarded:

re: Thank you to Frad.

I wanted to thank Frad (publicly) for taking the time to redesign my signature for me. Thanks Frad! As you can all see below, it's fradastic!

Awarded:

Yeah don't tell him I said this, but most of the things he's done with the site have been fradnominal.

Cistern-Casey
High Councilor

Awarded:

Yes, its Fradiculous what he's been doing for STC!

Fradrok

WTF? officially changes its meaning on Valentine's Day, February 14th, 2011. Previously used as a question to denote surprise and potential disagreement congruently, this emote has been hereby modified to its current definition for all future use:

What the Frad!?

While this reporter sees no actual difference in the meaning, it is clear to many that this highly volatile emote has caused many uplifted eyebrows due to its inherent shock-value and can now be more frequently utilized with far less ambiguity, which offers a very high Piump Rating of 37 out of 42.

The voting council for the change was headed by its chairman, Fradrok. The remaining members - not listed in order of importance: (Fradrokon, Fradrenai, Fradrox, Fradshot, and Tinyfrad) - were unanimous with only one abstaining vote by Fatherfrad who was unavailable for comment.

Considerations were debated on additional emote changes, but all were tabled as the night's council meeting came to an end. This reporter has heard one of the contenders for next month's agenda is "g2g" - an emote often confused as "got to go" rather than it's true meaning of "good to go". Ironically, it was Fatherfrad with the most vocal outbursts about adopting its meaning to "Grab Two Gerharts." Hopefully we will hear more on the reasons next month as imagination can be a dangerous thing if left to sit idle for too long.

(excerpt taken from The Daily Fradzelle, February 14th, 2011)

Last edited by Fradrok on 2011/02/14 13:05; edited 2 times in total
Qadariya
Qordinn Morte
High Councilor

Awarded:

And on the next episode of "Hawkgirl", Our lovely heroine is stalked by a maniacally twisted individual known only as fradikins...OOOO SHYNEI!!!

Fradrok

Seriously, thanks Penny and others. All officers within STC donate so much time behind-the-scenes to make STC's gears turn. Sometimes it's nice to do something that other's see (like what I did for Penny's signature graphic or what Jen did for the website banner). Doing something for someone that makes them smile or ooh or aww is worth all the hours that are done that few actually see.

Glad you like it.
Chantalina
Saint

re: Re:

Hey Frad, I commented to Penny in another post how much I liked it. WTG bud. Very Nice.

Maybe Fatherfrad has a felucious meaning for the WTG. I would love to hear what your imagination can come up with for that one.....

Awarded:

in fact its not WTG but WTGA and its for Wild Tutu Groupies of America

Maybe we should consider a guild-wide game of Acrophobia? Happy

ianthathegnome

there are meds for that!

Jump to: